BOXED LUNCH PACKAGE (Optional)
For your convenience, we will have boxed meals available for purchase for Lunch on Saturday, October 12. You can purchase a lunch meal package for $7 per person in addition to your registration.
OPTIONS FOR ORDERING BOXED LUNCH
- Add the meal package to your registration when you purchase your tickets for admission to OVERFLOW 19.
- Purchase meals separate from your registration at a later date. Option to purchase meals will close Sunday October 6, 2019.
Please note: Once meal registration closes, you will not have the opportunity to add or change your selections.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PICKING UP YOUR MEALS AT CONFERENCE
1. Receive your meal wristband at check-in. Each registrant that purchased a meal package will receive a wristband at check-in indicating that they paid for all three meals. It is important that each individual wear his or her wristband at all times.
2. Pick-up your meal in your designated meal pick up area. See conference schedule for lunch break time. Simply show your wristband to our meal team in at the designated meal pick up area.
3. Meet up with your group during the break. If you plan to meet up with your group during the break, individuals should first pick-up their meal from their designated Community Group venue, and then head to a meeting spot of your choosing.
PLACES TO EAT
There are many meal options within a 5 minute driving distance from the hotel venue where Overflow is taking place.
WITHIN A 5 MINUTE DRIVE
124 W Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14202
92 Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14202
396 Pearl St. Buffalo NY 14202
120 W. Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14202
110 W. Chippewas St. Buffalo, NY 14202
390 Niagara St.Buffalo, NY 14202
52 W, Chippewa St. Buffalo, NY 14202
235 Delaware Ave. Buffalo, NY 14202