Please read through this section and the FAQ section for answers to most registration questions. Please do not call or email our office until you have read through these sections.
Please Note: For registering 30 or more students please contact us by email or phone so you can reserve seating. This allows your entire group to all sit together during general sessions.
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
Registration includes access to all general sessions, breakout sessions, concerts, and activities. Registration does not include personal accommodations, transportation or meals.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Early-Bird: General Registration ($39) - register by August 1, 2019
Regular: General Registration ($49) - register by October 6, 2019
Late: General Registration ($54) - after October 6, 2019
Friday Evening Pass ($15) - register by October 10, 2019
Saturday Day Pass ($34) - register by October 10, 2019
HOW TO REGISTER?
Online registration is the preferred method for Overflow. It is both secure and immediate. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Overflow office.
- Click on the register link, this will take you to the Eventbrite page. Eventbrite is the event registration site for Overflow.
- Once on the Eventbrite page click the ticket button and enter the type and number of tickets you want to purchase.
- Fill in the information and names of those you are registering.
- Enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is completed.
HOW DO I GET MY GROUPS REGISTRATION PACKET?
When you arrive at the Buffalo Grand Hotel, you can make your way to the registration booth. From there, you will be able to check your group in and obtain your group's package with wristbands and more!